We manage over 850 separate payrolls across the public and commercial sectors, paying over £1.5 billion to payees annually.
We cover a huge range of terms and conditions that affect pay, including some of the most complex remuneration packages across all industries. This solution is delivered with a sector leading 99.8% payroll accuracy, minimising payroll errors and reducing our clients’ total cost of ownership for each payroll.
Our Key Areas Of Focus Include:
- Payroll Bureau – Where we take a data feed from our clients’ own HR systems
- Managed Service – Where we provide an integrated HR and Payroll system alongside a fully managed payroll service
- Specialist Services – Where we deliver a bespoke service to meet a client’s unique requirements
- Production of monthly e-payslips
- Pension extracts, including Teachers Pensions
- Yearly e-P60s & holiday pay calculations
- BACS processing
- Process variable pay instructions
- Nominal Ledger file extract
- Statutory/company sick pay calculations, holiday pay calculations, company/statutory maternity, paternity, adoption leave calculations and schedules
- Standard reports provided securely and electronically
- Audit support
- Reduce risk from business interruption, inaccuracies or employee fraud
- Reduce overheads with less investment in software and ongoing training
- Increase flexibility – for peak periods or staff absences
- Improve accuracy– reduce human error caused by manual amendment
- Improve SLAs – check employee data in real-time
- Improve visibility – authorisation is quicker/easier, all changes/requests fully audited
- Reduce employee requests – payslip and P60 self-serve facilities
Our Payroll Service is part of a wider HR & Payroll suite, which features fully integrated and adaptable solutions to meet our client’s current and future needs. The solution can be used in combination or standalone and includes the latest digital employee engagement technologies and managed service options.
Flexible pricing to suit your needs.