Liberata manages the payroll for hundreds of schools, academies and trusts. In Worcestershire alone, where we have been working with the County Council to provide services since 2016, Liberata pays over 13,000 staff across more than 300 schools.
Another important Liberata school client is The Rivers Church of England Academy Trust – 510 staff across ten schools with a further three schools and 200 staff members from April 2021.
For both these clients, Liberata utilises the iTrent cloudbased HR and Payroll solution. This solution provides full employer, manager and stakeholder self-service capability along with the ability to handle multiple, complex sets of terms and conditions with associated remuneration packages. The iTrent solution is integrated into the clients’ financial systems using a flat file interface that keeps the cost and complexity of the integration down, but maximises the availability of the system and the flexibility of the integration.
In addition, Liberata’s “Giving back” programme includes
- Sponsorship of local events and children’s sports clubs
- Staff to support children through the Reading Buddies scheme
- Provision of learning resources and books into schools
- Work experience opportunities to children in secondary schools
- Pathways onto apprenticeship programmes for school leavers
Why Choose Liberata
Liberata has successful, long-standing payroll contracts with hundreds of clients across the UK public and private sectors. What makes us different is the accurate, flexible and highly secure service that we offer.
- 99.9% accuracy for the last 5 years for the Worcestershire contract
- Over 40 years’ experience in service delivery
- 1,000,000 payslips produced each year
- On average our HR & Payment contracts last more than 13 years
- Over £1Billion or payments made to payees annually
- Four tiers of service – clients can select what is most suitable
- All services available under the G Cloud 13 Framework