Millions of Pounds in New Homes Bonus Payment Confirmed
The councils that worked alongside Capacitygrid throughout last year are set to receive a staggering £55,323,294 between them in New Homes Bonus payments during April.
This will come as a welcome bonus to those council’s, especially considering the extremely hard year experienced once again by everyone across the country. This will help all those councils with some much needed additional funding that they can then be allocated on various projects throughout the new financial year.
How Can You Get New Homes Bonus for Your Council?
Conducting an Empty Homes Review from Capacitygrid will add to any NHB payments that you will be eligible for this year:
- Market leading service – on average we will remove 23% of properties from your list of long-term empty properties
- Risk and Reward pricing – you will only pay for successful removals
- Fully manager service – very limited impact on council resources
- Partnership approach – we can work alongside your internal resource to add to their success and maximise NHB payments in 2022
- Simple procurement – the service is available quickly and simply via the Government’s G Cloud 12 Framework
If you would like to know more about how we can conduct an Empty Homes Review for you and your council, please contact us by clicking here.