As part of our response to Covid-19, we are waiving the implementation fees for our range of CloudTools software. This includes:
- CloudTools Perform – Which captures staff activity and assesses that activity against output to drive better productivity for both office based and home-working teams
- CloudTools Quality – Which ensures that quality and accuracy checks are undertaken in a structured, consistent manner across all teams, providing managers with clear, actionable intelligence to support early intervention if service quality dips at any point
- CloudTools Resolve – Which measures the reasons behind customer contacts and the outcomes of each to help remove avoidable contact
- CloudTools Deflect – Which helps staff painlessly signpost customers towards online services and other specialist stakeholders whilst providing a monitoring and enforcement feedback loop within the service to ensure that this is being done in practice.
- CloudTools Transact – Which provides a suite of 27 forms across the Revenues and Assessment service providing a simple means of keeping customers online where the commonly used customer portals do not provide transactional capability
- CloudTools Upload – Which allows customers to provide evidence via any internet device at any time in the assessment or review process across any government service line
- CloudTools Experience – Which allows the customer experience to be measured rapidly, regularly and robustly against much larger sample sizes than is the case with traditional survey mechanism
Used together in a typical billing authority, these can release an average of 12 FTE staff in the first year alone to help with your response to Covid-19 and to keep essential services moving.
Please get in touch to find out how we can help you with implementations taking as little as 1 week.